CORDIAL MINUET ENSEMBLE

??????

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-23 12:42:25

Illuminati

Take this down?

Hey,

I was just browsing.... And I found this http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/09 … al-minuet/

Read the article, scroll down, read the comments.....
That's dissapointing, their giving away the answers. And we're't we told not to tell the public like so?

Anyway I was wondering if anyone has contacted the site to see if it could be taken down or at least the comments deleted.

This makes it so that ANYONE can just do some scrolling and.... BOOP their in.

#2 2015-01-27 05:19:56

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Re: Take this down?

Well... at this point, the cat is kinda out of the bag.  We're getting pretty close to launch here, so if people can figure it out one way or another, they can come in.

#3 2015-01-28 02:30:21

Illuminati

jasonrohrer wrote:

Well... at this point, the cat is kinda out of the bag.  We're getting pretty close to launch here, so if people can figure it out one way or another, they can come in.

Alrighty,
I have to know though... Is there a way to legitimately figure out the anagram posted at cordialminuet.com??

#4 2015-01-28 02:42:46

computermouth

Illuminati wrote:

I have to know though... Is there a way to legitimately figure out the anagram posted at cordialminuet.com??

Be good at figuring out anagrams! There's also websites that'll vomit anagrams at you if you search for certain letters.

Try Linux, get free. #!++ (CrunchbangPlusPlus) is a stable distribution based on Debian 8. Keep it fast, keep it pretty.

#5 2015-01-28 02:44:22

Illuminati

computermouth wrote:
Illuminati wrote:

Be good at figuring out anagrams! There's also websites that'll vomit anagrams at you if you search for certain letters.

Ok, haha thanks!

#6 2015-01-28 03:32:46

Omnibot

Illuminati wrote:
jasonrohrer wrote:

Alrighty,

That's how I got in big_smile Was kind of a fun way to find the game....once I found the hint on the page that helped me out with the first word and the 2nd was easy to get after that.

#7 2015-01-28 23:52:27

jasonrohrer
Administrator

There is only one English language solution to the anagram given the hint letters that are shown on the bottom line of Scrabble tiles.  "Cordial Minuet" is just an anagram of that original phrase---the most fitting one that I could find.

Board footer