CORDIAL MINUET ENSEMBLE

??????

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-11 03:17:31

Astro

Rejected by Server

I apologize if this is known issue, I missed it in forum if it has previously been addressed.

I just began playing this game and enjoy it very much. Great game Mr. Rohrer. Elegant and addictive.

I do have a concern. I just started a game for $0.05 and was on the first hand. My opponent and I both progressed to final round of betting with each of us betting only one coin. For the last bid, I bid one coin and when I hit enter I received message 'Rejected by Server'. I then had no choice but to leave that game and sacrifice 6 coins. Obviously I am not concerned about my losses in this game. However, if it had been a different situation in which this event occurred it might have been more costly and it does raise some concerns.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated. And again, thanks for creating a great game. I wish you must success with it.

#2 2015-05-11 03:46:23

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Re: Rejected by Server

That should never happen!  Sounds like a bug that slipped through the alpha testing.

I tried to look up your account using your forum email address, but I couldn't find you.  Please email me with your email address so I can look you up:

jasonrohrer@fastmail.fm

Also, please send me the recordedGame file that shows this happening.  If you haven't played since then, and you're on Windows, you can also send me your stdout.txt file.

Thanks for reporting this!

Board footer