CORDIAL MINUET ENSEMBLE

??????

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-16 12:35:22

Shinken

My little Cordial Minuet helper :D

I wrote a little program that helps me keep track of what has been done in a game and offers me a random number if I can't decide what to pick.
Its nothing more than an ugly excel/notepad substitude but maybe someone finds some value in it.

windows executable and source code:
http://tinyurl.com/cmstatsrng

compiles on everything that has a c complier (= everything)
please don't look  too close at the source code tongue. Just wrote it on top of my head with not much effort put into it so it's quite a mess. It's safe though (at least Visual Studio says so).

if you don't want to download something from the internet, I can also post the source here.

Last edited by Shinken (2015-09-16 12:41:25)

#2 2015-09-19 08:48:44

Re: My little Cordial Minuet helper :D

Cool. Was a bit confused at first as I mistook the O for Opponent as an 0.

I had some trouble extracting the .zip file, as it uses LMZA compression and isn't compatible with info-zip (the zip tools normally used under Unix). But it turns out that 7-zip can extract it.

I wrote some python code which parses the recordedGame file that CM outputs and tracks the state of the game; have been meaning to upload that along with the other code I have, but since CM is so inactive I haven't been motivated to do so.

#3 2015-09-22 22:33:53

Frosty

I would be interested, but I've also had trouble with extracting the files (built-in extraction tool of Windows 7). Could you upload an uncompressed version? Source code would be enough for me. smile

#4 2015-09-24 10:09:08

I uploaded a copy here: http://pastebin.com/X10ZfJbQ
It expires in one week.

Board footer