CORDIAL MINUET ENSEMBLE

??????

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-09 07:29:07

Ewiap

FARK!

I love this game. So much so that I want to help promote it. I am a member of TotalFark on Fark.com and I would love to post a link to the game. However, I do not know if I should wait for this to go public or to go ahead and post a link to the game site. For those of you who don't know what Fark is, it is a news aggregator that has been around since '99, I think.

From Wikipedia: As of June 2009, the site received approximately three to four million unique visitors per month, and garnered 60 million page views and 75 million outbound links. This put it in the top 100 of English language websites.

If I can get the thread Greenlit, it could cause a massive influx of new players. Just so you know it can be really hard to get a link greenlit, but knowing the maturity level of those who actually post there, I believe it could be of great benefit for the game.

Any feedback would be great.

#2 2015-02-09 07:59:04

Fun House

Re: FARK!

do it. cos wait times.

funnnnnnn

#3 2015-02-09 12:58:42

jere

Jason has asked us not to link to the forums because the game is not officially launched. There's also the issue of the forums URL possibly changing as happened a few weeks ago due to spam bots. You don't want to go through all that effort and then get a dead link.

I would just link to the front page. Jason says the game is nearing release. If I were to hazard a guess, it'd be within this month.

Worst case, the link gets greenlit before the game is released and it points to a very interesting landing page, one which still allows entrance with some effort.

Canto Delirium: a Twitter bot for CM. Also check out my strategy guide!

#4 2015-02-09 16:00:12

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Sure, you can do this.  You should link to this page:

http://cordialminuet.com/foyer.php

Maybe let them know that this is a secret link, exclusively leaked to Fark.

Thanks for asking first, and everyone else, please ask too.  Not quite ready to have this posted all over the place yet.  There are some "exclusive" media coverages in the works that are depending on the game not being officially released yet.

Board footer